Friday, May 21, 2010

can i want more



I am trying to find videos of my all-time favourite party songs. Here is one.
You know, when you have a blog for a few years you forget what you've already covered. I don't know what would be more embarrassing, that I repeat myself or that I contradict myself. Well, contradicting yourself over a few years is OK, people change and that's valid.
This Can song is so brilliant it's all the evidence anyone needs that punk rock was unnecessary and everything was going along fine.
By the way I was disappointed to find that there is no video of Nick Gilder (or Sweeney Todd) doing 'Roxy Roller', unless you count the video of a surprisingly well-preserved Nick Gilder doing 'Roxy Roller' with a band calling itself Sweeney Todd in 2007. That is definitely one of the best songs ever. And more evidence that punk just ruined everything.

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...