Thursday, January 21, 2010

bother

Waking up at 4:30 with something you have to do firmly embedded in your mind only you can't do it as it is 4:30 in the morning is a big hassle (why do I always check myself to wonder whether hassle is spelt 'hastle'?). That was an hour ago and I have since:

patted both cats
patted both dogs (they were sleeping nestled, it must be cold out there)
checked to see if the paper's come
put stuff in a pile to take to work
read some random sections from part 3 of Plan for Melbourne (1972)
figured out how to delete a file that had been on my desktop for some months now - I didn't put it there and it was undeletable because 'locked'

Last night I watched the last episode of Timeslip. I don't know if you've seen this show it was a scifi show from 1970 made by ITV in the UK. I am surprised it seems to have a sizeable cult following. If you saw the program and then read the discussion boards on the official site you would wonder, like I have, about the people participating. They appear on the one hand to accept that the show is completely thrown together, and on the other, revel in pointing out discrepancies. Someone has made a documentary.



I have watched a lot of it over the last 2 months. I suppose it's quite comforting.

NB Denis Quilley (above) was in an Australian police show called Contrabandits in 1967. Who remembers this?

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...