Wednesday, April 09, 2008

cops all over the trains tonight

Who knows what that's about. I've more or less completely lost my voice but they have yet to take away my mind - or is it? Anyway, I was able to do a lecture today, kind of, and I was also able to have long conversations with colleagues where it all seemed to work OK, but I did say at the end of the day, if it gets any worse I'm not coming in tomorrow, which I think I can do.

In fact most of the day was entering marks for students, which takes a long time - one of those things you'd think wouldn't, and then, you see, it does.

Kenzie is staying with us I wonder what he expects to have for dinner.

Here's a funny thing a girl said on the train tonight to her friends, 'I was in Sunshine with Jack watching... Stepford something and I was going to go home and I didn't and I called my dad and just left a message and the next day he called me and said [Name, whatever, can't remember] did you come home last night? and I was 'Nuh!' (Laughter).

No comments:

today's pants

  Yesterday was a no pants day, and since it was also a public holiday, I think we could develop a theory the perp is a worker in the area, ...