Sunday, October 14, 2007

pictures

Here are four pictures from the last 8 days which I thought you might like to see. If you wish, you can make a story that includes ideas suggested to you by these pictures.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

weren't you having an election party?

David said...

How you get that from those pictures I do not know, though I admit my brother-in-law balancing the beer jug on his head looks like the international symbol for par-tay

Anonymous said...

No i think Shane announced that he would.

Anonymous said...

No Shane announced David would

Anonymous said...

The party is on

Anonymous said...

Perfect. What shall we bring?

boy moritz said...

fuck yeah baby

boy moritz said...

sorry david I meant to say shit

river valley

This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong...