Tuesday, July 24, 2007

new neighbours

I am adopting a 'wait-and-see' attitude for the rejigged Neighbours. I must say I felt a stunning ambivalence towards the tragic truck-van collision at the end of the ep and was fairly disgusted that Mickey caused it with his broom-brooming in the new family's hire van. Who's going to pay for that!? Apart from someone with their life. Or someones. Fraser and Rosie's vows were, as Mia correctly pointed out, worst ever and blah blah as I have often said who cares what I think about this I am not the demographic and more to the point I probably shouldn't still be watching this show at all, come to think of it.

Hey, that's right - I shouldn't! (Scales fall from eyes).

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...