Monday, February 12, 2007

mia's exhibition


No-one who visits Lorraine Crescent even occasionally could be in any doubt about my high regard for the talents of my wife Mia. Her exhibition is on now at Kozminsky's in Bourke St. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to see radically brilliant art by an exceptionally able and insightful person.

I think the example here speaks for itself. She is my favourite artist ever.

See more here

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

You know if I were in Melbourne, I would go. I'll have to content myself with gazing at the painting you've posted. It's an evocative painting that I could stare at for a long time. I do like the clouds. If you didn't know, I am a big cloud snob; there are some bloody awful renderings of clouds out there.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Mia is a genius.

David said...

It's not 100% obvious but I just put a link to her own page on the original post.

Anonymous said...

Divine, divine, divine. Dee-vine!

river valley

This afternoon Perry and I did what we always said we were going to do and looked at the housing estate on the other side of the Maribyrnong...