Friday, June 17, 2022

niamh ten years ago

(17/6/2012) This evening we went to Graham and Tanya's for a small event re: the departure of Philippa to NY for a short time (about 5 weeks, I think). Present were Lina Matt and Sam (who crawls, is not verbal, gets very excited about trying to catch dogs), Tamsin, Alice and Olivia (Alice is about to go overseas), Philippa and Keiran, Graham, Tanya, me, Mia, Shannon, Nicola C., and Niamh. Niamh was incredibly verbal and was bouncing around everyone telling them nonsense facts primarily based on David Attenborough DVDs she had watched (she said, 'I've got all the David Attenborough DVDs in the black boxes') Shannon says she reads everything she can get her hands on, including books without pictures. She said emeralds had 25 million year old oxygen in them, which for all I know is true. Philippa asked her if she knew who Barack Obama was and she said, 'No, but I know who Picasso is'.

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...