Saturday, June 04, 2022

barry and charlie, a decade ago

4 June 2012, it was a cold rainy morning and I went out to see Charlie and Barry. Barry often can't take a night of Charlie, so he sleeps in the beanbag up on the studio deck. I wanted to take them for a walk, as Mia and I would both be out all day. So I went up to see him and Charlie followed. He was fast asleep. Charlie found him fascinating, and sniffed him comprehensively, including his eyes. It was very weird seeing him stare straight into her nose, mm away from his open eye, while she breathed it in. 

I imagine Charlie is unlikely to be with us in ten years, but Barry hopefully still will be. He is a golden boy. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...