Sunday, January 02, 2022

sort-of tidying

Well so it's way too hot to go out (again) I should have gone out at 7am when I woke up but I thought today was going to be a take-it-easy kind of day it's low 30s not high 30s but still just way too hot. So. I haven't been moving much - I did bake bread - the bread went mad, I was checking it and checking it and it wasn't rising and then suddenly it was pouring over the sides, it's OK I rescued it and it's fine (maybe a bit too I don't know fluffy for my liking? But fine) so cross that off the list, however, I did not do the other things I said (yet. I mean it's only half past 2). But I have been doing a different kind of tidying - finally, years later (I don't know how many years later) grabbing photographs from 'camera downloads' in dropbox, of archival documents I think I viewed in around 2015, and turning them into pdfs and putting them into dropbox for myself and my colleagues for our 2022 project. Quite satisfying work though I can never quite hit that sweet spot of executing repetitious tasks (save jpg as pdf with number then combine pdfs into file) mindlessly. 

Also in the camera downloads is a whole lot of really lovely pictures of Nancy from five years ago when we lived at Albion. I don't know what else to do with them so I'll put them here OK. Get ready for more. Really, I think the world needs as many Nancy photographs as can possibly exist.








No comments:

helsinki 27 june 2026 - 3 - a few more pictures

  OK so it pisses me off no end when Americans (usually) laugh or are invited by Australians to laugh at, for instance, the emu war or the H...