Tuesday, May 08, 2012

woke up at 3

Some people really suffer from insomnia. I don't, really but I do sometimes wake up at annoying times, such as at 3 am. This morning it was a combination of noisy wind (outside) and too many cats on the bed, they pin you down and get you very hot, it's most uncomfortable.
I was told a few years ago that if you wake up in the middle of the night you should break the cycle by getting up and having a glass of water or something. That makes sense. I went and visited Barry, who is always in the mood for a visit and very similar to a glass of water, and then I wrote this, which isn't helping though it is stunningly boring, but that's not always enough to get me to sleep, and now I'm not sure what to do. My alarm's set to wake me up in 2 hours and 16 minutes anyway...

No comments:

today's pants