Friday, September 16, 2011

can't sleep

Do you ever have those times when you wake up at 3 am and you're just awake? I hate that. Although I would generally speaking rather be awake than asleep, because life is such an amazing rich cavalcade of thoughts and feelings. The reason I hate it is that I know I will 'pay for it' later. Probably at about 3 pm, when I feel sick with weariness (I nearly wrote 'exhaustion', but that would be an inaccurate term; exhaustion is when you've done something strenuous other than just sit/stand upright).

2 comments:

iODyne said...

that is the precise moment a laptop is so very useful when kept bedside.
log on ...
nod off.

Petticoats and Chrome said...

Nice, Mr Stacks.

BTW, I just arrived in Barcelona today. I will have to post again soon.

xx

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...