Thursday, September 23, 2010

waiting


This is what's to my left, or rather, what you would see if you were facing me right this instant, well, I suppose you would have to be crouching a bit or sitting down, because it's kind of laptop height and the laptop's on a lap. I am waiting for the 401 and it has not yet come. I don't remember it ever taking this kind of immensely long time (2-3 mins so far) so you can imagine my intense ennui at being made to wait. I am sort of imagining that the one that does come will be so immensely amazing, it will be kind of a business class version, to make up for the extraordinarily long - now 4-minute - wait.
Wish me luck

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...