Friday, September 11, 2009

what's the word

There should be a word for the feeling you have when someone calls you while you’re in the middle of a conversation with someone else, or in the middle of doing something important, and you kind of don’t want to fob them off and nor do you want to call them back, just exchange a little bit of important information then hang up, but you don’t really give them the attention they perhaps deserve, and then when you do hang up, you kind of end up thinking, were they a bit offended or something? And you try to remember the way they sounded towards the end of the conversation, but you can’t. What could be the word for that?

Don’t give me some pat answer like ‘poor time management’ thanks. I want a new word.

1 comment:

Ann oDyne said...

Friendsterdigitation ?

(as in 'juggling friends')

It can be awful.