Friday, June 04, 2021

yeah anyway

So I have probably not said much here about lockdown #4 or possibly not even too much about previous lockdowns (I can't remember, and finding out would require like a minute or two of looking) but this one is... fine in the scheme of things, only for some reason - either because I'm a weak wuss or a fine-tuned machine or both, you know, like a crystal radio - I am finding it not only very difficult to walk outside much with a mask on but also enervating (headache, tiredness, nausea). I am assuming that this is oxygen depravation but maybe it's merely something as stupid. 

The above is I think yesterday's step count (possibly the day before's, as I say, finding out would require etc etc) today's is far superior if higher is better, as I walked to Crumbs of Kensington and then to the supermarket and so on, but whether I will venture out again is a known unknown. Still, packing boxes requires moving around so if I just put my phone in my pocket I can probably trick the machine. It really irritates me that I do sometimes walk without it so it doesn't know everything, I think you should get a 10% rule on those things. I feel like true history is not being recorded. 



No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...