Tuesday, August 05, 2014

cold morning


You know that thing when you wake up and think, 'oh I can get into work super early' and then you think 'how depressing is that, that I would want to get into work super early.' So you just potter around trying to read the newspaper online (this is actually something I find almost impossible). 

I am amused to find that my series of reviews of David Thomas music from thirty plus years ago has got this blog a lot of traffic. Who are these people? I mean, 'hi'. Plenty more where that came from.

Just to keep you updated on the boring things: yes, still going to the gym. Yes, still have the beard though I am less excited about it every day. Hoping to go to Canberra soon. Um... 


No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...