I can't really understand why I was doodling in there, because obviously (?) most of the time I was taking notes, but I was being very prolific with the drawings. Go figure. I'll put some up over the next few days OK.
Saturday, December 28, 2013
phd thesis notes doodles #1
I can't really understand why I was doodling in there, because obviously (?) most of the time I was taking notes, but I was being very prolific with the drawings. Go figure. I'll put some up over the next few days OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ragnar kjartansson 'mercy'
Laura and I went to see this on Saturday, it closed yesterday. It was really engaging in many ways. I didn't capture the best of it real...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...


No comments:
Post a Comment