Tuesday, October 11, 2011
my dream last night
I dreamt I was talking to Sophie Cunningham about how I and the two other former members ofWham! were going to re-record 'Wham! Rap' to publicise National Depression Week. Instead of the 'D.H.S.S.' bit, we were going to sing 'D.E.P.P.R.E.S.S.I.O.N'. The joke about misspelling 'depression' was either a joke about how stupid Wham! were, how stupid their fans were, or how stupid people with depression are, but in the dream it was just left hanging as something sophisticated and subtle. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
prayers to sweet granny lard for some sanity
I suppose it's Trump that is making me so sick of America. I was listening to Conan O'Brien's podcast which I often do, and he w...
-
Just marvellous to see Joan Letch in an episode of D4 from 23 September 1974 called 'Lonely Hearts', as an actual character with, yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment