Saturday, March 20, 2010

when you say you spend a lot of time at airports...

I suppose many assume you are having (perhaps you're too decadent to realise it) a glamorous life. I got to the airport with minutes to spare to find the flight was delayed by more than an hour. Yes, I am spending the day in Canberra which as you know is one of my favourite places - if you told me you spent a lot of time in Canberra I'd assume you were having a glamorous life - but it will only be a swift visit for a meeting and in the meantime, a lot of getting-there bullshit which has un peu d'ennuiance to it... it is almost impossible to get to Canberra today apparently because of the freakin' impressionists. I always like to blog about impending flights in case the plane crashes. Then I might appear prescient.

No comments:

weekend

I just get so tired. I have been extremely exhausted on weekends recently. But it might be because of the heatwaves.  So, see below. Do you ...