Wednesday, July 19, 2023

jo mitchell 31+ years ago

Not only did I write this I put my damn fool name on it. I don't remember what Inside Soap precisely, but I think it was the Attic Futura (where I worked on various magazines) soap opera magazine. But I might be getting that mixed up with something else. 

JM was a very smart person I enjoyed talking to at least once but probably more than once. She's a month younger than me. She has a degree. In Mediaeval and Religious Studies.  

E Street was hilarious. I'd like to see it all again from beginning to end. Please. 

1 comment:

Spike said...

E Street was ridiculous and fun and thanks to it, part of me will always think of Balmain as "Westside" and Gladesville as "Newbridge"

puppets of his imagination

Since deciding to experiment with the possibility that screen exposure late at night is responsible for my general sleeplessness, I have sho...