Wednesday, September 13, 2017

what was it really

I actually don't have much to say about Twin Peaks II but I did watch it all the way through, which is more than I can say for the original. Anyway. It had its moments. I felt manipulated but I guess that's OK, TV is meant to do that right.

I was a little perturbed when I saw I actually hadn't added anything here for a couple of months (then I remembered actually I had - only it was stuff set to publish later in time, God Willing the World is Still Here Which It May Not Be). I am into that kind of thing, as I have probably previously mentioned.

Nothing is happening though, here or anywhere. Work. Lots of half-finished projects. And a few unbegun. Nancy is thriving, which is important. To show how much she's thriving she woke me up at 3 am to go outside. I then let her inside, went back to sleep and woke up at around 3:45 thinking I had to let her in. But LOL she was already in. It's these kinds of hilarious moments that keep us going in the tough times. 

No comments:

today's pants