Tuesday, February 07, 2017

sleeping is both boring and necessary

Which reminds me, I also have to do my tax return. That seems to come around every other week.

Nancy and I have synchronised sleeping patterns, which is problematic really. If I sleep all the way through to morning (very rare) she will too, but if I wake up between three and four (very common) she will get up and want to go out. Or is that what's happening? Sometimes it's like she wakes up first. Is that synchronised? No, not really, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Because I slept for about three hours and I have a huge day ahead which only adds to the stress, blah blah.


No comments:

warning gross adult content

This is not the adult content precisely though I suppose it depends on your adult imagination. Two things about this, which I saw this morni...