Thursday, April 28, 2005

still extremely tired

It never made 30 degrees (am I boring you? If you don't read this stuff, I'll seriously never know) and in fact now appears to be about to move towards a cool change. My band is playing on the weekend and this means having to learn some lyrics. Why do I decide NOW to start learning lyrics? I've been reading them off pages and/or making them up on the spot for years now. I don't know why I've decided that now it is essential that I learn lyrics, but I have. I have a bit of a syndrome where I'm so exhuasted it's hard to go home. But I'm gonna in a second. I wish I could write all the funny and strange things my students do but I imagine it's some kind of breach of protocol or something. I'm like a spy or an assassin, heaps of interesting things happen to me but I can't tell you about any of them. Also, I have a poison-tipped umbrella.

No comments:

return of the tree pants

  Well, actually these aren't returning they're new, and the tree never went anywhere, it's unable to do anything about this ind...