Tuesday, September 03, 2024

oulu (two weeks ago)

I don't have a humongous amount to tell you, I have been at the conference for the last day and a half. I had a really nice mandarine earlier. The papers are really interesting, even the ones I wouldn't have expected to take much from. It's nice being at the University of Oulu (at the moment I'm' in the library).  It's not quite as confusing to navigate as the notice below might suggest: 








But in all honesty all I feel at the moment is extreme tiredness, having been awake 8 hours at this point (it's midday) and still somewhat on Melbourne time, though no doubt I'll cast that off in about five days just in time to return. 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...