Thursday, September 12, 2024

leaving finland (two weeks ago)

 

So the flight is due to leave in around fifty minutes. 

As mentioned, I was not dying to make this trip, and it came at an inconvenient time (long story short and very very third world problem - it was a work obligation). Of course, I love visiting Finland - I am going to say this has been something like my seventh, maybe even eighth trip? It never lets me down, and it always gives me more to think about. 

Before you think I'm obsessive, I just want to say I may be, in this case, but really I am not the obsessive type, at least, I'm pretty sure I'm not. It's definitely a society that's familiar in a lot of ways but just different enough to keep me on my toes, and it's very civilised and the climate absolutely agrees with me (even when it's warm, which it was these last two weeks). 

Oh we're boarding... ! 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...