Wednesday, August 05, 2026

tampere 5 july - 2 (niemenranta)


Moving on from the interesting old summer house, I came to this newish residential development (Niemenranta) presumably on former industrial land or similar. I love how Finns (probably not just Finns) have these amazing enclosed verandahs that are a bit like half-rooms, so you feel like the building has had part of it sliced away. Of course it's not like that really because they keep the outside world bit very schminck and presentable - mostly. There's a bit of variation between these buildings.


This is the Ulkokuntosali - streetworkout at Niemenranta. 



Then it was more or less time for me to walk back in time for the Pispala cafe to be open so that is what I did.








No comments:

tampere 5 july - 2 (niemenranta)

Moving on from the interesting old summer house, I came to this newish residential development (Niemenranta) presumably on former industrial...