Sunday, August 23, 2026

hello seychelles

 

Bonzour to my new friends in the Seychelles, which for the first time ever has risen to the top of the hit polls for my blog. There are 121, 000 people in the Seychelles, and my blog has had almost 33, 000 hits from there, which is massive. I am not sure what they are looking for but I hope this extraordinarily high number of visits doesn't mean they haven't found it. Meanwhile, and this is interesting not a source of displeasure, I note that the people of Finland, as always, and the people of Estonia, first time visited by me last month, could not give less of a fuck what I think of their countries. 

No comments:

hello seychelles

  Bonzour to my new friends in the Seychelles, which for the first time ever has risen to the top of the hit polls for my blog. There are 1...