The next morning we set out to have more PA experience, but being us, we went to exactly the same places (only in daytime). We did see this duck on a post. In case you're unsure, it's a real duck.
We saw these people. Locals, I imagine. Looking very wholesome.About two blocks from here there's a block of land containing one shed and around 20 kangaroos.
I don't understand what makes these cockatoos want to cling to the side of this tower but it seems like a pretty strong compulsion. A few times lately I've taken a picture that seemed so wrong I wondered if it was AI. For instance, below.
Below is a snapshot of what people aren't reading in Port Albert (anymore).
Check out the joey's arms dangling there.
There are quite a few dogs in PA's main street who like to bark but are no way going to get off their comfortable chairs to take it any further. For instance this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment