Wednesday, August 24, 2022

when nancy had a friend






Well, I am Nancy's best friend there is no doubt about that, and so she will always have a friend, but there was a period of a few months when Nancy and I lived with Huntley (& Joni) and Huntley and Nancy really did get on well, the only time Nancy has really bonded with another cat. I was foolish to imagine this was just how she was and that any extra cat would do - clearly that's not the case at all. Maybe there's only one cat in the world Nancy really cares for. I wonder if she thinks about Huntley. 

These pics from 24 August 2017. Apparently we had a copy of Frankie in the house, that's interesting too. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...