Friday, August 12, 2022

should I change my name

Lorraine Crescent began under the name Lorraine Crescent in, um (checks) 2005 because then I was living in Lorraine Crescent (in fact, it's probably about the time Mia and I bought and moved to Lorraine Crescent). But I haven't lived in Lorraine Crescent since, um, not sure, around 9 years, which frankly means I've been not living at Lorraine Crescent more time than I have been, just. I know that doesn't make sense grammatically but I'm tired. So now, I guess, North Melbourne is my forever home, should I change my name? I didn't change my name to Fenwick St or Talmage St or Park Drive... but this is different because I'm always going to live here.  


I thought about maybe changing my blog's name to I'm 17 and cute and my top button just came undone, in fact I still might do that for a few weeks just to see whether my ratings go up, although I'd also get sued probably by someone who wasted time masturbating about it. 

I don't really want to give it a name that actually identifies my address though. I am well aware that changing the name of something that has 'taken on a life of its own' is problematic too though. So what should I do. Nothing? Often the best option... 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...