Tuesday, January 12, 2021

box of crap - various bits of scrawled-on paper

The start thing to do might be to just take the whole box of crap and throw it in the bin without looking at it any more, as it is just bothering me. 

I hesitate to show you this really excrutiatingly laboured comic strip outline, but I guess we said we had no secrets from each other. This is going in the recycling in a minute anyway. And yet, it lives here to my shame forever more. 

The next one does not even make sense to me:
This one I guess is... a thing? 
Don't know what I was doing here - ink on tracing paper:

The sad fact is, this is not even the worst of them, I just got sick of photographing them. Sorry. I guess it's too late to say, 'don't even bother reading this'

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...