Friday, January 08, 2021

box of crap - treasures # 3-4-etc

These singles were shoved in the box of crap. I seem to recall they are the same release but with two different covers. I don't know why. I don't know anything. 


I don't know about you but when I see these things I just see a desire to disgust people and I can't even recall what I was thinking, the circumstances under which I agreed to do these, etc. I am pretty sure they were just the product of a couple of hours of random uberdoodling. I had a look on discogs and the one above isn't listed/acknowledged, the one below is and it's worth $6+. I think I may give these to the op shop. WGAF


No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...