Thursday, January 07, 2021

box of crap - treasure # 2

 

A big thing in the box of crap turned out to be this folder with an early draft of what was to become my 2016 book Dig. I do not seem to have dated this draft but clearly I went to the trouble of printing it out and putting the holes in it so I could have it in this pseudo-book form presumably to read it and make notes on, though I don't seem to have done so (alternatively perhaps I prepared it for someone else to read a draft - I did that a bit early on). Whatever. For some reason I kept this and now I am going to put it in the recycling. Holus bolus. 

The book by the way has yet to set the world on fire, but time will tell of course, and the world is looking very flammable of course. 

No comments:

flook may 1954

  24 May is missing Brooklyn! I mean... what is going on