Friday, July 26, 2024

things in streets

Terry on the 6 November 76. I am not sure what this is about, sorry. The name 'Terry' does appear in the Age for that day 19 times, including once in a mention of Terry Norris and also once in a mention of Terry Donovan, who were both adding their name to an advertisement for a colloquium on the meaning of 11 November and the Dismissal a year before. Perhaps one of those Terrys did this. Perhaps someone was inspired by the terry curtains included in a caravan for sale at Roma Caravans of Camberwell. Anyway it can't just be random, it must have a meaning. 

I noticed it for the first time a few days ago in a lane that Perry and I often walk through in the morning. Just sitting there hiding in plain sight. 

Yesterday I noticed this in Brunswick: 




Man I wish I could read it but I bet that cunt is older than 60 now. So the whole thing probably needs an overhaul. 

No comments:

to pyhäjärvi (two weeks ago)

Bit of a fragmented post this one. This afternoon (Saturday 24/8) was my big chance to walk around Pyhäjärvi, a trip I'd done almost exa...