Friday, December 15, 2023

wellington #4 or whatever I'm up to - a week ago

 Today we took the train. To Waikanae, which is the northernmost town on the Wellington Metlink line. 




In the gallery. Children's art. 
A closed restaurant. I mean, it was closed at that moment. I just liked the plastic over the tablecloths. 
Oh, it's the gallery again. A mid-19th century Noah's ark set. 
Prick on a plate. 
Also in the local Salvos. This book appears to be political satire, or maybe just general satire, its relevance long, long, lost. Good title though. 
I don't know why I thought it was worth taking this picture. Well yeah I do I just thought you couldn't do this now because NZ has a real king. Probably why the owner of this picture gave it to the Salvos. Which by the way is at Paraparaumu.
Nice dog interested in having a stick thrown. Plimmerton.
This crazy shit also at Plimmerton where some talented person has relayed some snappy quotes in bits of brick up and down the beach property walls. S/he couldn't have owned all the properties but it doesn't act like some kind of public art, so who really knows what was going on there. 







Then we went to Porirua...

No comments:

'every day, every day'

These are today's pants. I photographed them as per usual and then went around the corner where a man with a headset on was smoking a ci...