Saturday, December 23, 2023

last days of Westmeadows Video Busters

Hi I set this to post ten years ago from when it happened. I think I took the pictures on the 22/12/13.
The last days of Westmeadows Video Busters. The shelves were being taken down and the DVDs were cut price. I picked up a copy of Snowtown - Revolution Road, is that what it's called - and at least one other I can't remember. Mia grabbed a lot of unsolved mystery-type DVDs (including Unsolved Mysteries) and American Queer as Folk.














PS Sorry so many of the pics are blurry. Was I crying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in truth how you are not really a
lot more neatly-favored than you might be right now.
You're so intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably when it comes to this subject, made me individually imagine it from numerous
various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be involved unless it's something
to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent.
At all times handle it up!

David Nichols said...

Smooth talking. Tell me more.

'every day, every day'

These are today's pants. I photographed them as per usual and then went around the corner where a man with a headset on was smoking a ci...