Monday, December 11, 2023

perry again (from a week ago)

 

4 December: Dropped Perry off at the Pets Hotel yet again which was not something I really wanted to do though he seemed up for a new (old, he's been there three times before) experience. He was a bit excited though - he couldn't eat any treats and also, he'd thrown up earlier, but that might have been unrelated.

I had to remind myself not to make a fuss, as that makes a sensitive dog more nervous about stuff. So I acted like nothing was happening and in a way, nothing was, because I'll pick him up next weekend and within a few hours I imagine he will have forgotten the whole thing. 

Above is from yesterday 3/12 with Ferdie in the water. Perry l-o-v-e-s the water. He doesn't mind Ferdie and the feelings seems reasonably mutual. Barry, if you're wondering, is very old and frail and also fairly blind these days. But he's not unhappy. 

No comments:

'every day, every day'

These are today's pants. I photographed them as per usual and then went around the corner where a man with a headset on was smoking a ci...