Saturday, July 22, 2023

danielle carter from richmond hill 1988


So apparently I talked to Danielle Carter who was Ashley Paske's love interest on Richmond Hill (this would have been in the first half of 1988). I have absolutely no recollection of this, whether it was in person or on the phone, but what I do know is sometimes you'd be on set waiting for one actor and then the publicist would say, 'while you're waiting, do you want to talk to so-and-so', and there's every possibility that so-and-so in this case was Danielle Carter. Or, perhaps we were going to do a feature on Ashley Paske and some bright spark said, get a few words from Danielle Carter and we can put a little box in the corner with some quotes. I am sure that what is here is not the only bits I wanted to use out of a long discussion, is my point, and I'm also sure that what's here is a sign of sexist times in the late 80s, but also, does it matter much? No. 


No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...