Thursday, July 20, 2023

ashley paske

 

Stolen from https://www.curnow.org/2004/04/where-is-ashley-paske/

I liked Ashley Paske. He was on Richmond Hill, a channel 10 show that lasted a year, and he was then on Neighbours for a while and then he disappeared, kind of, but not in a leave-me-alone way, he just stopped acting and, apparently, stopped wanting to act, and he seems mainly to be a bar manager now. He seems to be 'in a good place' emotionally which is the thing you first think of, isn't it. 



All of the above was typed on the back of Magazine Promotions letterhead. If memory serves, MP was the Sydney office for the various Fairfax magazines which were all ordered up to Sydney holus bolus in around 1987 and somehow I came into possession of a massive amount of its letterhead which I used as scrap paper for years afterwards. 
Stay tuned for more Ashley Paske soon!!! 

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...