Friday, May 26, 2023

day four

I am not sure that even now, almost a full 24 hours later after getting back, I'm in a fit state to write a thing about anything after that extremely full-on drive from Albury back to Melbourne, which shouldn't have been so hard (it's meant to be only 3 and a half hours) but I think cumulatively all the driving and the slightly temperamental/wonky steering wheel on the car and the driving in pouring rain on a Friday night, did kind of get me down in the end. It's good to know that's how tough I am though. 

Overall, to Perry top marks for being a good companion who only needed 95% of my attention 98% of the time, and to all the nice random people I met along the way who always asked me if I was local and what breed Perry was. I will treasure those rando convos. 

Beagles met in Thurgoona. 

I asked Perry if he wanted to review Belvoir Park Dog Park, Wodonga and he looked at me as if to say 'let's not and say we did'.

And finally - three pictures summing up the zany madness that is Benalla:



I can't tell you how relieved I am to be back. We got our deposit back on the car, too. 

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...