Wednesday, November 16, 2022

perry's wednesday morning



Perry and I went to the dog park twice, once on the way to the polling booth in Mt Alexander Road and, you guessed it, once on the way back. He still hasn't 100% got the hang of the dog park but I think he's getting there. It's clearly very stimulating judging by the extreme sleep he's undergoing at this moment. 

We got all the way to the polling booth (I want to vote early) and we were then told that Perry couldn't come in so I didn't vote today. It doesn't matter massively to me when I do it as I know who I'm voting for, but I think Perry was a little annoyed about his first exposure to democracy, judging by the way he pulled at the lead, bit it, lay down and refused to walk further, etc. Actually on reflection I think it might have been his failure to eat much breakfast that might have caused this response. Who really knows. 
 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...