Sunday, May 22, 2022

more confusion

So this is another thing I don't understand, same as the friend requests from purveyors of online sex things and their weird names. Tell me why this kind of thing happens: 

Obviously (?) I don't have any interest at all in Two and a Half Men and I would never select this from Amazon Prime to watch, at any time, for any reason. But what I don't understand is why it's in the 'Horror TV' category. Is that a mistake? It might be. But it might also be a really complicated tweaking of categorisation so that, let's say, people who want to watch Two and a Half Men will search for it and find it by other means, but some people who go looking for 'Horror TV' might be the kind of snide losers who see this and go 'ha ha, it is horror TV, particularly look at that thing on the far right', and maybe even watch it. 

Though I suppose Amazon Prime doesn't necessarily care how much of it you watch, only that you subscribe to it, so it's all a bit irrelevant. Isn't it? 

I've been thinking maybe I could do a podcast about Homicide, looking at each episode in detail. It would be a lot of work but it would be pretty enjoyable. Like a lot of big projects I end up going 'look I just don't have the time'. But I wonder. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...