Sunday, May 29, 2022

en route to complete destruction


The Shiel St building when I passed it last night. Not entirely demolished just yet. In other news (see below) I have been asked to revisit an old character and last night you know I was finding it really difficult to get into because I made the classic mistake of having a few good ideas which I am now wedded to but I either didn't consider how to put them together or I did and have forgotten. So we'll see where this ends up. Things like this usually take on a life of their own. 
I'm going to have to get him into some other clothes (or naked) soon because I'm already sick of that cable knit jumper. 

No comments:

more teeth

So yesterday (Anzac Day) I became increasingly aware that I had something going on in my jaw. By late in the evening I had become convinced ...