Monday, May 16, 2022

big week so far

Yeah it will be a big week, it already is one, with my monthly RRR appearance this morning (I stepped outside myself for a moment during that and thought 'you're not cracking jokes like you usually do') then meetings then a lecture in the afternoon, but it's all fine I guess. 

***

I had lunch in a cafe I often frequent (vegan bibimbap, the first time they brought it with a fried egg on top I thought that's not yo' mama's vegan bibimbap and also we're totez not in Kanzas anymore Toto) and the girl who served me, she was masked but I'm going to call it - girl, had to deal with me paying in cash, she was required to give me four dollar coins in the change (or at least $4 in change) and she had to look at each coin in the face, it was strange.

***

I got this totally boring email from the gym with a deceptively interesting title:

(I say it's totally boring but actually I didn't read it)

***

I got a flu shot and now I feel a bit poorly. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...