Friday, August 30, 2024

you wouldn't read about it (two weeks ago)

 

I have been at the airport for 11 hours now, and I may be getting off the ground in an hour or a little more, on an entirely new route/airline, as Qantas couldn't guarantee that I would not be planted in Singapore for the foreseeable future rather than taken to where I wanted to be. I am going by Qatar air. I dunno. I will be fine I'm sure but at the moment, with very limited sleep and a kind of zombie misery that airport induce, it's not going great! I mean, first world problem don't worry I definitely know it is. Anyway, I have applied for compensation already for the flight cancellation and we'll see what happens out of that. Someone who can't play piano is playing piano somewhere nearby or perhaps it's the soundtrack to this waking dream. 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...