Saturday, August 31, 2024

perry is two

I hope you don't mind me busting in to these fortnight-old reminiscences (a couple of weeks of Flook are scheduled shortly anyway, they're seventy years old) to commemorate Perry's second birthday today, we have been out and about, we took the train to Spotswood, the ferry to Westgate Park and then walked back from there. Last week or recently anyway I read the adage 'a tired dog is a happy dog' in at least a couple of places and I figured I'd do what I could to make a happy dog today. Tomorrow too if possible. 







 

He is definitely growing up - less grizzling, more attentiveness, can stop himself from barking furiously when reminded it is a good idea, etc. Still work to be done but you could say the same about me really couldn't you. 

No comments:

the flagstaff hotel, who knew

...a lot of people probably but I didn't. I have started (gulp) watching Division 4. This is an establishing shot from the episode '...