Sunday, March 20, 2022

missed the bus - 2012

I spent 45 minutes waiting for a fucking bus this morning. It appears I just missed one (though since I didn’t see it, I am pretty certain it was early). After twenty minutes I started on a meaningless round of calls to various numbers to try and get some satisfaction from the bus company or if not satisfaction, at least some information. No-one was ready to take any responsibility. The bus driver wasn’t either but at least he took it personally (blaming traffic and traffic lights). Fuck the lot of them.

Oh and the final insult was having to listen to James Brown singing ‘I feel good’ on the radio in the bus when it finally did come. And Bruce Sfuckpfuckrfuckifucknfuckgfucksfucktfuckefuckefucknfuck.

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...