Saturday, March 19, 2022

fcuwm 2

Remember when Greg Wadley wrote (anonymously) the amazing novella Diary of a Cold? Well exactly. All this has meant thus far is I have slept a lot - this morning between about 9 and 12 in particular very heavily - and also this afternoon, and I have a bit of a headache. It's not even really as bad as a cold or a hangover. I do appreciate that I am a bit ditzy and muddled, but that's nothing special. 

Helmi and Nancy are being very good companions as well of course, by which I mean to me, not to each other, they provide the eternal dance of hostility and jealousy which is as old as time as they sit/lie either side of me on the bed. Sometimes Helmi will get up and with a small whimper move towards Nancy presumably to attack her, and I put my hand in front of her face, and she realises she didn't really feel like doing anything after all. 

No comments:

emily symons speaks out! thirty four years ago!

As is so often the case with these interviews, I have precisely no memory of meeting Emily Symons, though you'd think I would because I ...