Sunday, December 26, 2021

trouble

To be honest while I am mildly pleased with how this drawing turned out it causes more problems, what the hell do I do with it now?!
I have no idea what to do with these characters, as well. You can't just leave them lying around unfulfilled. Clearly they have lives that need exploring. For instance, why did their parents give them names with umlauts that are clearly not meant to affect pronunciation? Or how cruel is it in the case of Töd and Tööd if they were meant to. Also, the people without names, what's their story? Orphans from a young age you'd have to assume or otherwise still very deprived childhoods extending into adulthood. 

No comments:

more pants

  I just feel like the explanation for this is going to be so banal I am going to regret having ever thought about it. Hopefully I never enc...