Friday, January 12, 2024

arden

This is our local station, still not to be opened, I understand, for another year but looking very much like it will be ready next week.* 


This last picture is one I took this morning - I have to wonder what the grass all around is for. Is it space to later be built on, or is it parkland? I guess there's a way I could find out but the website itsn't entirely forthcoming. 

This image is of course actually a cutaway but it shows the area to the west of the station as open space. The plan on the website has green all around it which suggests to me that it will have grass all around it, but there's no key or caption confirming this. 

*BTW I actually took this picture, in real life. I'm a bit surprised myself but it's there on my phone. 

No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...