Wednesday, October 11, 2023

struggle



I have never seen this ridiculous barbecue on Moonee Ponds Creek near Docklands being used, but it does spark the imagination, doesn't it, about how it might be used and by whom. 

This morning Perry and I went for a walk to Docklands then we thought 'hmm, it's less than an hour from here to Westgate Park and then we could get the ferry to Spotswood and train home,' but what we weren't taking into account (or didn't know) was the fact that the ferry only runs in the mornings and the afternoons on weekdays - on weekends, it's doing a constant back-and-forth. Weekdays, it's out of commission entirely between around 10 and 3. So we had to basically walk back from Westgate Park which was a bit of a hike, I have to tell you. But we lived and are probably better people for the experience. 






No comments:

steve albini died

I am affected enough by the death of Steve Albini that I just went on social media about it, though just a generic vale, not to brag that I ...